]]>

22/09/2015

Welcome + smoothie recipe!

...to my new blog!

For years I had a craft and scrapbooking blog where from time to time I was sharing recipes, and illustrated recipes. Then I stopped.

Although I never stopped cooking and experimenting, and reading about cooking and nutrition!

So today I am very pleased to write this first post in my new cooking blog, because it was something I wanted to do earlier.

I invite you to read the about page, where you will basically understand more about what has been our family adventure with food and cooking, and what you could expect to find here in the future.

I really hope you will enjoy it!

Let's start this blog with my newest illustrated recipe:
a recipe for a yummy smoothie, full of vitamins, ideal for breakfast!
You will need a blender for this one!

published on TDAC website!

Ingredients:

If you don't know what wheatgrass is, just google it and you will find it's a wonderful product (here a powder) packed with minerals and vitamins. All good for us! 
And I know you can easily grow your own wheatgrass too:)

Anyway, nothing extraordinary in this recipe, but it's a nice way to start your day. Accompanied with eggs (if you're not vegan), and avocado spread on toast (good fat!).

0 comments :